Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've seen you smile, but I've never really heard you laugh...

My birthday was a couple of days ago. Pretty kick ass to be 16, you do stuff like, uh....err....Well its pretty much the same as being 15 but with more responsibities and expectations. Eww. At least we're making progress to that golden age. 21. Where its legal to do all the things we do for fun. Except some things. Like cockfights and monkey fucking. Anyway, heres a view of life from my lens:

The Board Gone Wild:
The cake that is now sitting in my freezer and will give me stomach aches in two-to-five weeks:

My boy Kanye sent me an email wishing me well. He couldn't make it to New York but I'll see him around one of these days. He'll probably act like he doesn't know me but he just doesn't wanna make all youse jealous. Coz' hes a good guy and whatnot:
And in spite of the fact that I do not have Bred 4's yet I will hold up the roman numerals with my fingers and weep. (Sniff, Sniff):
Shout out to Deya apperantly loves me, will always look like Jennifer Love Hewitt to me, a good friend, and most importantly a terrible dick drawer. Also shout out to all the people to who wished me a happy birthday, my friends, the founders, and Wil even though I'd take the basement I'd rather a nice comfortable couch. On the first floor. Love you guys. Oh and almost forgot as a birthday gift to me I have discovered the best song ever not by The Smiths, Iggy Pop, Radiohead, ATCQ and so on:


No comments:

Post a Comment