Monday, January 19, 2009

Obeezy!

In A Few Hours We Finally Get Rid Of Bush. The Biggest Idiot That Anyone Could Put To Run A Country, But I'm Sure Going To Miss His Speeches Like "I Dream That One Day Fish And Humans Will Coexist" And Other Funny Shit.

1600 Pennsylvania Is Where Obeezy Is Going To Live At. I Voted For Obama Because Not Only Was He The Better Candadite, But The More Eduacted And Better Spoken One. He Will Recieve A Nation In Great Dept And With Large Problems, But I Believe That He Will Bring Us Out Of This. Not This Month, Or The Next, Or In A Year, Or Two, But He Sure Will Make Change Occur For The Better.

My President Is Black In Fact He’s Half White, So Even In A Racist Mind He’s Half Right
And If You Got A Racist Mind It’s Alright…
- Jay - Z

No comments:

Post a Comment